1. At some point, we will no longer need to speak to each other because it will be faster to send messages with our brain through biologically integrated technology. How will that affect the human ego? It will have to make it at least a little smaller. It will be so easy to show evidence of someone being wrong or right.
2. Similarities between a broom and a backpack. Can’t come up with any.
3. Lucid dreaming class for all college freshman. If you can lucid dream you can learn while you sleep. It will make college way better.
4. Dogs that glows in the dark
5. Put little disco balls on your car lights.
6. Airplanes with see through ceilings so you could see the stars at night
7. Marshmallow incense.
8. Wearable tech that helps runners maintain the best form by audibly notifying them when they’re slipping up
9. Service that automatically sign me up and take care of all frequent flier miles.
10. Is there some way to put a little turbine on the shower drain to generate a little electricity?
1. A scholarship that will pay for kids to travel abroad as long as they write a blog post about they helped one person each day. They are paid a flat rate for the post, and get bonuses on how popular the post is
2. When two countries want to have a war or something, the two presidents or whoever is in charge fight to the death instead of troops. If only the leaders were that brave.
3. There is evidence that some plants grow and mature faster in space. At some point, could we have spaceships that grow food and send it down to earth? Then we wouldn’t need as much farm land.
4. What will the first sports in space be? Laser tag like in Enders Game would be awesome.
5. Could we have a surgery that enhances small parts of people’s bones with carbon and things like to make them measurably stronger?
6. As religions become less popular, we see churches turn into community centers with speakers visiting, computers, books, learning centers, workshops where kids can build things. The sermon area could become a stage for people to perform.
7. What’s something tiny that could help people who live in an apartment save money? 80/20 of saving power in an apartment.
8. Phone alarm that makes you smile for 10 seconds before turning off so you can start the say off happy
9. Instead of sending supplies to areas that suffer from a natural disaster, will we be sending 3d printers?
10. How do you get into space without rocket fuel? What does an electric rocket engine look like?
1. One of the hurdles for virtual reality is to make virtual sex better than “real” sex. If you assume anything is possible, they’ll figure out how to do it eventually.
2. What free online tool lets you evaluate a market better than google keyword tool.
3. Similarities between a car key and a kitten. Both seem to find a way to get lost. You can put both in a purse.
4. Things coffee bars could do better: have standing tables, walk around and ask for refills, recycle, have ergonomic chairs or really comfortable chairs, not ones that look cool but are uncomfortable. Have lots of windows, big tables for talking and drawing. Tables that’s don’t rock.
5. Coffee bar with painting and drawing so people can get all coffeed up and then paint, and then all that art is there all time, new art that people can add to. What are coffee places doing right? Charging a good amount for something that makes the world better. Offering a democratic space for people to meet, offering wifi, coffee places are seriously my favorite things in the world.
6. Jawbone/fitbit should have a sensor that lets you know how many breathes you take in a day and how long the breathes were. Something to help you notice your breath and focus on it more during the day
7. I got a hair cut today. If stylists in the US wanted to make more tips take a few extra minutes during the shampoo phase and give a few extra scalp kneads. The people who do this in Thailand are fucking amazing.
8. Long glass tubes that go into the ocean so people could take strolls in underwater parks. You would need something to keep them clean, but that would be fucking cool. Think of a mcdonalds play house tubes, bigger, taking up like two square miles or something. How is that now thing? You could even grow corral on it. Or you could just take a glass submarine down or something. You would have to make sure it didn’t collapse, but that can be done. You could have the cleaning device just be something that surround the tube and constants;y moves back and forth
9. How come no is talking bout the astronauts who have had sex in space? It’s obviously happen and has probably happened today.
10. Instead of “Staff Only” sign on the door, it would be funny to see something like “Beware of Fluffy” with a picture of the three headed dog from Harry Potter.
1. Simple reminder app to call those people you who really want to stay in touch with
2. Some way to measure all the things that sleep helps and eventually find a way to take vitamins/something that boosts everything that needs recovery so we don’t have to sleep or we have to only sleep less
3. Similarities between jumping jacks and a notebook. Both things likely introduced to you around kindergarten.
4. From 10th grade: an individual does not have to reproduce for a population to continue, but a population must always reproduce. What are the consequences of the more educated not having as many kids? If education improves it probably doesn’t matter too too much. If these kids can be born and have access to computers and kahn academy, won’t they be okay?
5. There are ways to pull out people’s blood and centrifuge it, isolate, and concentrate some parts that are anti inflammatory and reinject them into your body to heal certain things. Can’t we do something where you pull blood out and remove HIV and put it back in the blood? If we could clean all your blood in this way over two years, wouldn’t it cure HIV/AIDS? What else can this process cure or enhance?
6. Will there be a time when roads disappear bc we all have personal drones either run errands for us and we fly in big ones to visit friends?
7. What is similar between a pond and rubics cube? I don’t know
8. There will be another company that takes the self driving system of google and offers an anonymous self driving car so that google doesn’t always know where you’re doing.
9. Waze/google maps and self driving cars could eliminate traffic forever. Imagine that
10. Indiana Jones would not use a self driving car, would he? All these things could be robbing us of some adventure, but maybe adventure will simply evolve.
1. Similarities between a birthday cake and aircraft carrier? You can see fire on top of both go them for short periods of time.
2. For the next election, there should be something that lets people vote on who they want to president to appoint in their cabinet. It won’t have any actual power, but it would simply be known, here’s what a large group of people want.
3. When will nano particles be able to scrub the air from car exhaust?
4. Will wearable health tech move from bracelets to rings? Then you could really make them look discrete. Or do the people who make JawBones, FitBits want them to be a little gaudy so everyone can see?
5. If you want to meditate, there’s got to a thing that gently keeps you focused if your mind goes off track
6. Similarities between a shark and pillow? Both may end up accidentally killing the same number of people each year. Actually a pillow likely kills more.
7. Birds on windy days may be the happiest creatures on earth.
8. The US constitution is over 200 years old. It may be the oldest piece of governmental technology. Shouldn’t it be updated soon? Think of the difference between CSPAN and how a tech company executes
9. What are some of the things that a self driving car would allow for? Drunk driving would no long exist, speeding tickets wouldn’t exist, accidents would significantly drop, I would probably choose to just go for a drive some afternoon a lot more. I would travel more, since people wouldn’t be driving when they were on the road, you may actually be able to play game with others drivers. The list goes on and on.
10. What would smart house plants look like? They could clean the air, measure when people are in certain rooms. They may even follow you around from room to room, they could measure what bad things are in the air and recommend what to get rid of to have a cleaner, healthier house
1. Can’t all movements somehow generate a little big of energy to charge our devices?
2. You can have shares in crypto mining rigs. What if when you were running, that would somehow charge things and then you could send that power to make crypto and donate your share of the reward?
3. You have a solar panel on your house and instead of selling your extra power back to the grid, you can sell it to your neighbor and they pay you in crypto automatically for what they use.
4. When will all the turn dial phones be out of existence, except maybe in museums? And what will the most advanced communication be at that time?
5. When will dropshipping/ecommerce fulfillment all become as easy as an app?
6. What could you do with 1000000 if you had to spend it on a physical product today because tomorrow it would be gone? I would buy a sick boat to live in
7. I read that there is evidence that the universe is just a hologram. So what’s projecting the hologram?
8. Similarities between an airplane and a water bottle. Similar shape, both eventually end up in a junk yard
9. It would be cool to live in a submarine for a few days
10. Some part of schools in the future will teach kids that creativity is really the best thing possible. They will teach them early that it is important to come up with ideas and take risks on things
1. When I am in my self driving car, can I drive a drone and have it follow me and film me. I think I can do some cool shots with that
2. How could I know that a bike would make me more efficient than a cheetah
3. What is a good way to make people nicer? Put cats in classrooms?
4. Similarities with a glass of water and sex? A glass of water makes you healthier, so does sex.
5. What else could you put in coffee to make it great? Soda? No. OJ? chocolate, bacon, fruit, help, spicy? honey? Coffee bar and a laundry mat. Coffee and arcade, coffee and movies, coffee and book store, coffee and car shop, coffee and computer store. coffee and travel store, coffee and a thing, coffee and a coffee bar
coffee and a school
6. It will be cool when we can all send little go pros into space to do things for us
7. When we have robots to do things for us, what then? What will we even have to do? Maids will literally be out of service. And will they take care of our babies? Or will be keep doing that. What is like like for a baby to grow up feeling electromagnetic waves from a robot
8. A rocket ship that takes you to mars with a movie theater inside. Basically a mall rocket that takes you to mars. A little planet. Let’s just live in space
9. Travel shoes that looks sweet and are antibacterial. They actually clean your feet as you walk. Some device that is able to charge a battery as you walk.
10. What could you change if you had all the time in the world, and you could have one thing to change? I think I would choose to remove greed.
1. Send drones to drop flower packages on the army during a coup. There actually maybe way more ways to use nonviolence now.
2. A tv/screen that displays different art and somehow reads your response to it. It constantly tries different ones but responds and catalogs which ones give you the best creative response.
3. There could be a company that pays micro transactions for cleaning up trash bc the make money by recycling.
4. When will my drone be big enough to fly me around
5. Once we can map the whole brain, we can see exactly what chemicals and hormones are missing and we should be able to see the whole thing for what it is
6. The similarities between a keyboard and a bed sheet? Manufacturing, from china most likely, both used in close quarters with human creativity, literally and figuratively.
7. The similarities between Zeus and an iPhone – Thought about most likely as much as each other. We act on the information from both without question, most of the time.
8. Clothes that never smell
9. Shoes that squeeze your feet when you need to stand up so you’re active
10. phone screens that get a little charge when you tap the screen
1. A pillow that helps you sleep? How could it help. Change temp, puff out some sleep relaxing, and just a pillow that smells nice
2. The easiest way to jumpstart an adult’s creativity? You pay for a room with paint or something
3. Take the recording of people saying I Love You, or their favorite phrase or whatever, and add all those recordings together to make a painting with the soundwaves it makes on soemthing like the iPhone voice recorder. Make the painting in different colors.
4. A shirt with or clothes with a bunch of different sensors that tracks your body temp and how much you move and sweat. Can give you a better idea of how to get in shape.
5. Overview Effect. Put assholes into space and see if it makes them not assholes, or politicians or whatever.
6. If you let people do what they want, bad things happen, it seems like. Let people do what they want but just control the environment a little bit.
7. Caterpillars and coffee – what do they have in common. Both inspire humans to create. Caterpillars turn from monsters to fairies. Coffee can turn a lazy human to a creation human.
8. What do books and mountains have in common. Both take a long time to make.
9. This idea of labels is interesting. Why not label some things and not label others. You must label a book, but don’t label a nebula, just enjoy it
10. On a mountain, how could you learn to fly? a wing suit, seriously, people now race wing suits
1. A water bottle that reads your saliva to tell you how hydrated you are or aren’t
2. When you read a book on kindle, and highlight, those highlights go right to twitter – I think this is already an idea
3. Google Glass thermal imaging to see when cows on a dairy are sick, or getting sick, and things like that
4. A wearable tech for dating that measures how your heartbeat, body temp, and whatever else react when you meet someone
5. A robot that can weed fields for you. It has cameras, it knows what plants are good, it can see little weeds growing and maybe even with a laser or something make it so that the genetics of the weed die. How can a weed possibly live after that? Or think of it this way, you can laser up a plot of land and get the soil type, climate. And then a robot would be able to tell you the best layout for a permaculture setup.
6. Eye drops that make your eyes fluorescent for 2 hours
7. Electronic passport that you can never lose. And somehow make it in no ones interest to steal. How could you make it in no one’s interest to steal things. You would have to make it so that no one would need anything, everyone has everything. You could do this by raising kids a certain way, but that’s controlling. You have to let people do their own thing. Some people like to get crazy, fucked up, right?
8. You could buy a movie, the kindle book, documentaries, all associated with a topic, the civil war for example. It would be called an info package, an entertainment package, something, so you could get all the best resources on that topic
9. A notebook that when you write on the paper it transcribes to evernote
10. Universal recycle karma – instead of getting a slip when you recycle to turn in to the grocery store, you can scan something and get ctypro deposited.
11. At a protest, order 100000 flowers and have them delivered to the front lines